In diagnostic cardiology, the usefulness and effectiveness of
state-of-the-art echocardiography is unsurpassed. This handy atlas includes all
of the information you need to navigate the numerous imaging planes that
transect the heart with ease and confidence.
- More than 400 illustrations, including, sharp, clear
echocardiograms, full-color schematic diagrams, and 3-D images.
- Detailed descriptions of all of the acoustic windows
and imaging planes for every echocardiogram.
- All major diseases depicted in B-mode, M-mode,
Doppler and color Doppler.
- A practical overview of the patient examination,
including imaging and patient positioning.
- All cardiac diseases are shown - valvular heart
disease, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathies, prosthetic valves,
carditis, septal defects, hypertensive heart diseases, intracardiac masses.
- Hundreds of vivid mnemonic devices and useful tips to
help you locate, name, and remember all anatomical structures and features.
- Integrated illustrations and succinct text on every
- Fits in your pocket for rapid reference and review.
- Durably designed to withstand everyday use.