An outstanding reference for performing successful thyroid operations
Atlas of Thyroid Surgery: Principles, Practice, and Clinical Cases is a concise guide for the surgical management of thyroid disease.
- Descriptions of endocrine pathophysiology and the
pathogenesis of nodular goiter and thyroid neoplasms
- Thorough discussion of the capsular dissection
technique and its essential advantages as a minimally invasive approach with low
- Numerous clinical cases with step-by-step
demonstrations of surgical procedures and concise comments on management,
helping clinicians prepare for range of scenarios encountered in everyday
- More than 100 clear line drawings and full-color photographs that
illustrate key concepts
- Surgical videos on an accompanying DVD present detailed
surgical technique in five clinical cases with cross references to the text
Atlas of Thyroid Surgery: Principles, Practice, and Clinical Cases is a superb guide for general
surgeons and endocrine and ENT surgeons operating on the thyroid.
Endocrinologists, oncologists, pathologists, and residents in these specialties will also greatly benefit from the wealth of information provided in the text.