Effectively manage the chronic problems of your hypertensive patients with the practical clinical tools inside Hypertension, 2nd Edition: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease. This respected cardiology reference covers everything you need to know - from epidemiology and pathophysiology through diagnosis, risk stratification, treatment, outcome studies, concomitant diseases, special populations and special situations, and future treatments.
- Confidently meet the needs of special populations with chronic hypertensive disease, as well as hypertension and concomitant disease.
- Learn new methods of aggressive patient management and disease prevention to help ensure minimal risk of further cardiovascular problems.
- Benefit from the authors’ Clinical Pearls to reduce complications of hypertension.
- Use new combination drug therapies and other forms of treatment to their greatest advantage in the management of chronic complications of hypertension.
- Successfully employ behavior management as a vital part of the treatment plan for hypertensives and pre-hypertensives.
- Access the complete contents online and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
The clinical tools you need to manage hypertension in patients, from the Braunwald family you trust.