Featuring a highly accessible, easy-to-read format, Diagnostic Pathology: Cytopathology is written with the busy cytopathology professional in mind. "Key Facts" at the beginning of each chapter highlight the quick criteria needed for diagnosis or adequacy evaluation at the time of a procedure, while comprehensive coverage throughout the rest of the chapter is written in a consistent, succinct way to facilitate learning.
- Highlights all aspects of cytology, including gynecologic, non-gynecologic exfoliative, fine-needle aspiration, and imaging.
- Essential information is distilled into a succinct, bulleted format with numerous high-quality images to facilitate learning.
- Comprehensive discussions of uncommon entities include clinical, radiologic, immunohistochemical, and molecular correlates where applicable.
- Includes coverage of state-of-the-art immunohistochemistry and molecular markers as applicable to the practice of cytology and anatomic pathology.
- Information on lab operations, regulatory mandates, quality improvement, and risk reduction keeps readers abreast of the latest knowledge in the field.
- Hot topics covered include ophthalmic cytopathology, neuropathology squash preparations, molecular testing as applied to cytopathology, immunohistochemistry as applied to cytology and small biopsy diagnosis, and molecular testing as applied to gynecologic cytology.
- Comes with Amirsys eBook AdvantageT, an online eBook featuring expanded content, additional images, and fully searchable text.